THIS WE BELIEVE
The young woman who wants a fraternity experience will find it possible to belong on most campuses today. Fraternity membership is a social experience arrived at by mutual choice and selection. Fraternity membership is by invitation.
Fraternities exist because they:
- Provide a good democratic social experience.
- Give value beyond college years.
- Create, through their ideals, an ever-widening circle of service beyond the membership.
- Develop the individual’s potential through leadership opportunities and group effort.
- Fill the need of belonging.
Fraternities continue because:
- Young women feel a continuing need to belong.
- Parents appreciate fraternity values and standards and cooperate to make membership possible.
- College administrations, recognizing the values of fraternities, continue to welcome them on their campuses and to invite them to establish new chapters.
The Panhellenic Creed
We, as Undergraduate Members of women’s fraternities, stand for good scholarship, for guarding of good health, for maintenance of fine standards, and for serving, to the best of our ability, our college community. Cooperation for furthering fraternity life, in harmony with its best possibilities, is the ideal that shall guide our fraternity activities.
We, as Fraternity Women, stand for service through the development of character inspired by the close contact and deep friendship of individual fraternity and Panhellenic life. The opportunity for wide and wise human service, through mutual respect and helpfulness, is the tenet by which we strive to live.
Panhellenic Council 2020
President- Karlie Strawhun
VP of Recruitment– Kaitlyn Farmer
Public Relations Coordinator– Morgan Modlin
Gamma Chi Coordinator– Nyja Mitchell
Recruitment Director Coordinator– Alyssa Rowbottom
Social Service Event Coordinator– Kari Thompson
VP of Scholarship– Madison Simmons
VP of Judicial– Maddie McGregor
Secretary– Clare Fults
Treasurer– Kara Pruett
Junior Panhellenic Coordinator– Kailee Eidelen
Housing Coordinator– Grace Rowley